A list of things that don’t make sense:
- LGBT Americans who support Romney.
- LGBT allies who support Romney.
- Women who support Romney.
- Feminists who support Romney.
- People of color who support Romney.
- Supporters of racial equality who support Romney.
- Middle-class Americans who support Romney.
- Union workers who support Romney.
- Non-Christians who support Romney.
- Anyone who isn’t part of the privileged 1% who supports Romney.
Seriously, though. I don’t understand how anyone in any kind of disenfranchised group in the United States of America can vote Republican. NEWS FLASH: YOUR PARTY DOESN’T CARE ABOUT YOU. NOT AT ALL. THEY COULDN’T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT YOU, EXCEPT THAT FOR NOW, YOU CAN VOTE. AND, VOTES COUNT. You’re just digging your own grave. You’re screwing yourself over in the long run. And, for what? What will you gain from Mitt Romney and a Boehner-controlled House of Representatives? What will the country gain? The answer: nothing. Absolutely nothing. The Republicans will trample over all of your rights, and you’ll let them because you vote with a religious fervor that resembles nothing like the teachings in any of the Holy Books, and before you know it, the United States of America will resemble some kind of dictatorship (or oligarchy), and all because they did it legally by working the flaws of America’s political system to their advantage. The Republican party isn’t what it used to be, folks. It has been commandeered by radical extremists who want to strip everyone who isn’t like them of their rights.